25$ Resort fees include:
- A safe environment throughout the site with all necessary medical equipment including disinfectant and masks.
- A calendar for sporting activities led by a professional coach (this varies with the seasons).
- Multi-function gym.*
- Outdoor fires with marshmallows.
- Pool and outdoor spa*
- Equipment rental for nautical activities: Paddle Board, kayak and pedalo
- Mountain bike rental
- High speed internet throughout the site
- Coffee-maker in room;
- Access to over 7 000 international newspapers and magazines (Press Reader)
- Games room for children (Fun Club)*
- Billiard table in the library
- Starting point at the La Tempête Golf course *
*Some restrictions may apply according to Public Health recommendations.
When you make a reservation at Entourage sur-le-Lac, whether on-line or by phone, you must accept the following conditions:
We have relaxed our cancellation policies: there is no cancellation charge on the day of your arrival up till 4 pm (up till 31 December 2020) and 24 hours with no charge for bookings made from January 2021. To change or cancel a booking, please visit our web site or dial 418.463.8998.
- Arrival time at the hotel is 4 pm, departure time 12 noon.
- Resort fees of 25$ per night, accommodation tax 3,5%, federal tax 5% and provincial tax 9,975% apply and are added to the above mentioned rates.
- Our hotel is 100% no-smoking. You will be charged 250$ if cigarette smoke is detected after your departure.
- A charge of 50$ per stay for pets.
- Parking is free of charge (interior parking available at $30 per day)
- GUARANTEE: when checking-in, a pre-authorized amount is required on your credit card. This corresponds to the total amount of your stay + 250$ security deposit. The hotel reserves the right to increase this pre-authorization to include any charges added to your account during your stay.
- SPORTING ACTIVITIES: lots of sporting equipment is available under certain conditions.
- The hotel is not responsible for the misuse of sports equipment;
- Parents supervision is strongly recommended for children;
- The hotel reserves the right to charge a fee in case of damage to the equipment
- The life-jacket is always mandatory
- ADVANCE CHECK-IN: with regard to certain healthcare measures, we have taken steps to ensure safety for all. The advance check-in document contains questions about your state of health. Please fill out the form before your arrival.
By accepting the terms and conditions, I agree to having read and understood the policy of the hotel. I understand that I will be held responsible for any damage incurred by myself or guests who may accompany me.
In order to protect the health and safety of our employees and clients, you will receive an on-line advance check-in form 24 hours before your arrival. It contains questions about your state of health and those of your guests prior to your stay.
During the last 14 days:
- Have you had any of the following symptoms (cough, fever, breathing difficulties, loss of smell)?
- Have you been in contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19?
- Have you travelled outside the country?
The hotel reserves the right to deny you access if it considers that your state or the state of one of your guests may cause harm to others.
We ask you to consult the different health measures and to respect them throughout your stay.
Details in “French” only
The management of Entourage sur-le-Lac has set up, in collaboration with the CQRHT and Public health, several Covid-19 emergency measures which we promise to respect for the safety of all concerned.
- Visible well- established hygiene measures on the Entourage sur-le-Lac web site;
- Emergency procedure in the case of employees testing positive for Covid-19;
- Emergency procedure in the case of a client testing positive for Covid -19;
- Emergency procedure in the case of a client developing symptoms of Covid-19;
- Cleaning and disinfecting procedure
- communal areas
- outdoor areas
If you have any questions, please contact our team.
When I checked-in in advance, according to the terms and conditions, I state that I have read all the measures and procedures that Entourage sur-le-Lac has set up to reduce and control the risks of infection through COVID-19. I understand that these conditions are mandatory and I must obey them.
I also understand that to protect the health, safety and physical integrity of its employees and clients, the hotel must be assured that the measures are respected and may intervene in the case of failure to comply.