Important informations: COVID-19
LAST UPDATED: MARCH 16
As our priorities are the health, safety and well-being of our employees, our customers and our Entourage, the management has decided to temporarily suspend the operations of the hotel and the restaurant from March 20th at noon, until April 30th 2020.
As good corporate citizens, we have a duty to respect the government’s special preventive measures, even if they have a major impact on our businesses and our workers. The quicker we comply with the government’s recommendations, the quicker we will eliminate the danger of this virus and get back to normal.
For those of you who are still with us until March 20th, rest assured that we respect and go beyond the highest safety and hygiene standards. Please take a look at the new measures we have set up bellow.
Please note that although our operations are suspended, our distance activities are ongoing and we are continuing to plan ahead for your next stay and event. For a stay from May 1, 2020, you can book directly on our website. For the reservation of your meetings, conventions, special events and weddings, requests will be processed by this email: email@example.com
We invite you to follow our web sites and social networks to find out when we’ll be back!
Take care of you and see you soon!
Alain April and Julien April, managers
and all the team at Entourage sur-le-Lac
Our commitment: hygiene and cleanliness first and foremost
We take hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and that is why we are setting up extra measures to guarantee the safety of our guests and employees. Every day, we make sure to respect the most recent hygiene and cleaning recommendations. The health and security measures taken in our hotel aim to combat a wide range of viruses, including COVID-19. They also cover a wide variety of subjects from hand hygiene to cleaning product recommendations and include room and communal space-cleaning procedures.
Here are a few examples of the special measures taken by our hotel:
- Disinfection of surfaces and the following items: door handles, electric wall switches, faucets, landline telephones, microphones, elevator buttons, handrails, remote controls, bedside tables, audiovisual equipment, room keys, flushing handles and electrical appliances.
- Addition of hand sanitizing gel distributors in communal areas for employees and customers.
- Educating employees on the preventive measures provided by Canada Public Health Agency, the importance of increasing the frequency of hand-washing and minimizing personal contact.
- Withdrawal of any employees exhibiting symptoms or who have visited a foreign country during the last two weeks.
Revised operating hours
- The Îlot Repère gourmand restaurant will be closed for lunch from March 16th and the room service menu suspended between 11am and 5pm daily.
- The Fun Club service is suspended as a preventive measure.
Cancellation policy concerning COVID-19
We understand that you may wish to change your travel plans. So we have suspended our cancellation policy for all stays until March 20 2020*. You may therefore reserve, cancel or change your booking up till noon on the day of your arrival.
Customers who reserved with on-line travel agencies (Expedia, Booking etc.) should contact them to find out about their policy regarding this issue.
* Applies only to individual reservations made directly with the hotel (and not for groups).