Important informations: COVID-19
LAST UPDATED: MAY 6
As our priorities are the health, safety and well-being of our employees, our customers and but above a whole community, the management has decided to extend its suspension, both hotel and restaurant until June 18, 2020, following the latest announcements made by the government earlier this week. Our only objective is to preserve the safety and health of all.
As good corporate citizens, we have a duty to respect the government’s special preventive measures, even if they have a major impact on our businesses and our workers. The quicker we comply with the government’s recommendations, the quicker we will eliminate the danger of this virus and get back to normal. Please note that although our operations are suspended, our distance activities are ongoing and we are continuing to plan ahead for your next stay and event.
- For a stay from June 19, 2020, you can book directly on our website.
- For the reservation of your meetings, conventions, special events and weddings, requests will be processed by this email: email@example.com
- For any inquiry about human ressources: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any other inquiry: email@example.com
We invite you to follow our web sites and social networks to find out when we’ll be back!
Take care of you and see you soon!
Alain April and Julien April, directors
REOPENING PLANNED ON JUNE 19, 2020
Our commitment: hygiene, cleanliness first and foremost, and distancing law
In preparation for the reopening, the management team is currently examining new checkin and service procedures to respect the distance of two meters imposed by the government, while maintaining the recognized quality and friendliness from our hotel and staff. We take hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and that is why we are going to set up extra measures to guarantee the safety of our guests and employees. The health and security measures already taken in our hotel aim to combat a wide range of viruses, including COVID-19. They also cover a wide variety of subjects from hand hygiene to cleaning product recommendations and include room and communal space-cleaning procedures.
Special measures have been taken by our hotel since March. Here are a few examples:
- Disinfection of surfaces and the following items: door handles, electric wall switches, faucets, landline telephones, microphones, elevator buttons, handrails, remote controls, bedside tables, audiovisual equipment, room keys, flushing handles and electrical appliances.
- Addition of hand sanitizing gel distributors in communal areas for employees and customers.
- Educating employees on the preventive measures provided by Canada Public Health Agency, the importance of increasing the frequency of hand-washing and minimizing personal contact.
- Withdrawal of any employees exhibiting symptoms or who have visited a foreign country during the last two weeks
Upon reopening, we will take further measures and each employee will have to sign and follow a very strict protocole in addition to providing very specific information about their health before beginning their shift.
We are aware that our traditional way of welcoming you will inevitably change. However, offering you an emotional stay in a highly distinctive place will remain our primary mission.
We look forward to welcoming you again… when the time is right!
Cancellation policy concerning COVID-19
We understand that you may wish to change your travel plans. So do not hesitate to contact us for any other inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers who reserved with on-line travel agencies (Expedia, Booking etc.) should contact them to find out about their policy regarding this issue.
* Applies only to individual reservations made directly with the hotel (and not for groups).